The hallmark of DOAR's commercial practice is our in-depth understanding of business litigation and our ability to manage all aspects of the litigation process. This intimate knowledge allows us to provide expert consultation in order to support our clients and meet their needs and goals. With superior insight and unmatched practical trial experience, DOAR offers corporate and commercial clients the fullest range of litigation options available. Our commercial consulting group is comprised of recognized leaders in their fields -- experienced trial lawyers, subject-matter experts, Ph.D.'s and technologists - each one a leader with a proven record of success.
Recent cases include:
- World Trade Center Litigation - Phase II (39kb pdf)
- Brasoil/Petrobras Offshore Platform Litigation (36kb pdf)
- Merrill Lynch & Co. v. Allegheny Energy Inc.
- Granite Partners, et al. v. Merrill Lynch Pierce Fenner & Smith Inc. (38kb pdf)
- Nexans Wires S.A. et al v. Sark-USA, Inc. et al (43kb pdf)
- T.E.A.M. Entertainment, Inc. v. Ashanti Douglas and Tina Douglas* (41kb pdf)
- New York Times vs. Bovis Lend Lease et al. (40kb pdf)
- Merle Norman v. Clipper Magazine (43kb pdf)
- D. Rodriguez v. City of New York* (39kb pdf)
*Pro Bono Cases